Thursday, July 4, 2019

Independence Day

Somehow I woke up this morning and was motivated enough to go for a walk.  I'm not sure what  finally got me to not spend the morning on the phone playing games, maybe seeing my cousin's live stream of the sunrise.  Every morning there is the passing thought of walking.  Seeing that the temperature was under 70 degrees and the day would top out around 90 may have helped with motivating me.  I took my time and played Harry Potter Wizard's Unite during the first part of the walk.  So I still played on my phone only while walking?  Anyhow, I totaled just over five and a half miles.  After getting home I rested for a while with the AC on. 

In the afternoon we went to a party at a friend's house.  So there was good food and better company.  After food some started playing a game--an alchemy game that was rather humorous to watch.  "Wait, you made the moon!  I haven't made moon yet."  Followed by someone else's, "I made the sun."  And then there is "You made gun powder but you haven't made stone yet?" 

My happy things for today:

  • Friends and family
  • Gideon doing a happy dance singing, "we made the horizon!"
  • Getting my step count for the day done before 9 AM.
  • Flowers along the walk.
  • Holding a BABY!!










No comments:

Post a Comment