Sunday, July 21, 2019

Short Post

It was another hot day.  I stayed inside most of it, trying to sort through all the stuff to find every piece of garb I can to bring to the event.  I didn't find as much as I would have liked.  Well, I found it but much of it needs to be repaired.  My happy from this is that I should have the time to do much of it before going.  There are a few gowns that have been retired until after the event as the repairs are too lengthy to do now.

My other happy for today is that I visited my friend that is working on the map for camp and we finished it.  I've learned quite a bit from this experience that I hope to remember for next year.  On the way home from her place a large deer crossed the road, too far in front of me-and into the woods too fast- to get a picture.  And I think that makes three happy things.  😊





No comments:

Post a Comment