Saturday, July 20, 2019

Curia

When K and I sat down to have lunch and talk about our upcoming schedule there were emails that just kept coming in.  Mistakes were made today.  Small tiny ones that escalated to seem to be large.  The kind that may have been overlooked at a different time.  Eventually they stopped, but it really shouldn't have gone on as long as it did.  I think the heat has people just not taking the time to word things in a way that takes another's feelings into consideration.  Tomorrow will be even more hot.  Perhaps I will try to stay away from the internet. 

As I once again have managed to fall asleep repeatedly while trying to write this, here is a small list of happy things for today:  toaster pastries, broccoli, the walk to curia, smiling faces, being able to cross today off my list.







No comments:

Post a Comment