Thursday, July 18, 2019

Oops

Apparently I forgot to hit the publish button on yesterday's blog yesterday.  That has now been done.  It has been a busy day.  I visited a friend and helped her run errands and we went for a nice walk.  The day was not as hot as the last few days.  The weekend temperatures should get close to 100 degrees though.  I can't say that I am looking forward to that. 

This evening was fighter practice and craft night.  I arrived late to both.  Unfortunately, this meant that I missed watching the fencing.  The heavy list fighters decided to practice working as a team toward the end and I have to admit, I enjoy watching that. 

There was a bottle that I wanted to return to the brewer at craft night tonight.  I managed to leave the bottle sitting on the kitchen table at home.  Crafts were happening though.  Harp playing and sewing mostly.  Consumption of things that had been brewed was also happening. 

Happy things for today:

  • Being able to be there for my friend for errands.
  • Cucumbers and tomatoes are starting to ripen in my friends garden.
  • Fighter practice.
  • Talking over Pennsic and planning
  • Hugs from all the fighters at practice.












No comments:

Post a Comment