Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Biplane

Someday, maybe, I will keep reasonable hours and not be totally exhausted when I sit down to write in the evenings.  Someday is not today.  Today my alarm went off because last night I was too tired to remember that I didn't need to get up early today.  So again I am working at keeping myself awake to write.

My friend and I took a nice walk along a rail trail.  It was busier than the walks we usually take with bikes whooshing by and more pedestrian passersby than when we walk her neighborhood.  It was a lovely trail with farms adjacent and shade trees as well.  We stopped to watch a plane do acrobatics over us.  Buzzing high above and doing flips, twists and turns.

Later K and Gideon came by and we loaded up all the tents into the van.  Then errands and a fighter practice for Gideon in the evening.  It was a lazily busy day.

Happy things are:
  • Walks with friends.
  • Gideon enjoying the sport of medieval combat.
  • Getting to watch the biplane.
  • Organizing some of the time schedules for the coming weeks.







Someone decided to help by selling cold drinks! 

All armored up!


No comments:

Post a Comment