Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday Meeting Day

It was another day full of meetings.  I expected only one, the bylaw meeting.  After the bylaw meeting there was an impromptu after meeting about some things that have been going on in the Barony.  This meant that I left later than I would have liked to for a weaving day.  I got to there with only an hour left to the weaving event.  There were some lovely things people were working on, but I ended up in a discussion about some of our upcoming events.  When I got home we had a conference call with our chiefs of staff about getting retainers for the event next weekend we are going to.  So, yes, more meetings. 

Happy things for the day include:

  • We are finished writing the bylaws! 
  • Pretty weaving.
  • Organization.
  • Local fireworks where nobody got hurt--so fireworks usually are an anxiety thing for me, somehow these that were close to the house didn't manage to trigger me much tonight.











No comments:

Post a Comment