Thursday, May 23, 2019

Almost

It is almost 10 PM and most likely my over 10,000 steps a day streak has ended.  It lasted nine days.  It is possible that I will finish writing this and get up for a mile or so walk, but I doubt it.  Maybe...

My happy for today is fighter practice.  K, Gideon and I went together.  Gideon watched for a bit and then started reading his book. 

Practice




(and the sky outside practice) 




It is now 10:40 and those first few sentences are all I needed to get up and push myself out the door.  Day 10 of making my step count goal is complete!  Had I not taken this walk, I wouldn't have seen the storm start to roll in and I wouldn't have shot this bumpy video while I walked down the street.  Happy for the walk and that I wore my rain coat. 

🌧🌩🌧🗲

No comments:

Post a Comment