Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Happy May Day!

The weather is still not as warm as it seems it should be for this time of year.  I got to see family in Manchester today: K, a cousin, her son and his girl friend.  He is the cousin that we tend to go see anime movies with.  This is the first time K or I have met his girlfriend.  She is really nice and they seem very happy together.  We went out to dinner at a place called Bonfire.  It was a fun place.  I stepped out of my comfort zone with my meal choice and it was really good. I had balsamic chicken pesto on flatbread and with added fresh mozzarella.  Seeing this group of family, new and not-so-new 😉, is my happy for today.

Okay, I don't generally leave the laptop where the cats sleep on it.
She was trying to walk all over it again though when I sat down to write.



No comments:

Post a Comment