Thursday, May 2, 2019

Autism-short post

As I set my alarm 45 minutes earlier than usual I am so tired.  Sunday night I couldn't sleep and it has been a week of not early enough nights.  Now as I get ready for sleeping, later than I would have liked, I set the alarm for earlier because I have things to do before I leave.  Waiting for laundry to finish to pack it up or taking care of it in the morning, morning won this time.  It is what it is and it will all turn out fine. 

At work today I was doing some research on autism and came across this a website called The Art of Autism.  It is a non profit that, very basically, supports people within the autism community through the arts.  I have really enjoyed the information and art I found there today and it is my happy thing for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment