Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday

As the exhaustion of today sinks deeper into my body, I find it more difficult to come up with good words to write about what my happy for today is.  The passenger window in the car I have been using is broken.  Not in the glass broke sort of way but in the motor for the window sometimes wants to work.  Well, it has no problem at all going down, just up.  Driving it the last few days I have accidentally put it down a little bit twice, putting it just a tad above halfway down.  I try to put it up off and on as I drive.  Looking out the window at work today there was a downpour.  I looked at the little car in the parking lot and wondered how wet things would be when I got out of work.  Somewhere, about halfway home from work the window went up.  Finally.  I immediately set the lock so that only the window that works is the driver's.  If I remember in the morning I will put something on the switch to make it more difficult to accidentally open the window. 

Getting the window closed is my happy for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment