Monday, May 6, 2019

Cars

After school today I began the process of saying goodbye to my car.  I drove it home from the garage and emptied it out.  I will take another look through it but I think I have everything but the dirt.  I even pulled out the stereo.   If I could put my hands on the original stereo,  I would put that back in, but it is most likely in storage.  Maybe I'll get to storage, maybe not.  The mechanics looked it over, stopped calculating the problems at around $1800 and decided it is most likely not worth fixing.  My kids are awesome though and are letting me use one of their cars.  It leaves my daughter without a car during the day, but I only have about six weeks left to the school year and we are in a city so things aren't too far. 

The rest of the afternoon was spent with laundry and scratching my Minecraft itch.  My friend from Texas called this afternoon and we played together.  She is still learning (so am I) and I showed her some general harvesting and planting today.  One of these days soon I hope to go exploring some more.  Playing with a friend is my happy for today.

Some leaves are getting closer to opening!


No comments:

Post a Comment