Friday, May 31, 2019

Shoes

It was a busy day today.  The students participated in a 'give back' day where they were able to do yard work, wash cars and start preparing to do a mural at the school.  So, basically, a day filled with community service.  From what I could tell they pretty much all had a good time and worked together to complete the tasks they were given.  The best part about work today though is that the paraprofessionals finally got our contracts so I know I can have a job next school year!

After work I visited a couple of friends that are helping me make shoes that will be passable for medieval at SCA events.  We got a few more steps done with the task and I brought them home and will hopefully complete them on my own.  There are some very special people in this barony.  One of them is also working on the new shower for the two week camping event coming up as well as cases for the new thrones.  One of the cases is all done and it looks great.  I wasn't expecting the case to be anywhere near as nice as it came out. 

Super pleased with all the things today.  Happy Friday!

A lilac plant that I hadn't noticed before at school.


Shoe

Throne in a bag.   

A shower 




No comments:

Post a Comment