Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Holes

When I sit and draw a blank about what to write I tend to end up on Facebook or falling down a YouTube hole.  So far, I am being pretty good about not falling too far.  I did find this Winnie the Pooh song, but I decided on that on today's walk.  It was a windy day that seemed almost fall-like instead of spring.  Not sure why but I think because the weather was so warm yesterday and much cooler today.  Anyhow, here are some happy things for today:


  • Getting to go outside during school hours and feel the sun on my face.
  • Walks with friends.
  • Flowers (small hole).
  • Good food.
  • Sewing.
  • Heather the cat.


I saw these pretty flowers and asked the question:
What makes a pretty and edible ground cover?
So now I have ideas

I worked on this tunic for a friend.
It needs an iron before I can work on it again.
Hopefully I will finish it Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment