Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day

At some point over the weekend Z and then K started to not feel well.  We canceled our plans for the day because we weren't sure if it is a stomach bug or something one of them ate.  The good news is that they seemed to be feeling a little better as the day progressed.  Since Gideon and I don't seem to have any symptoms yet, we hopefully missed it or it was food related.

During my walk tonight I heard someone yell out the car window as they went by, presumable to me, "I can't see you!"  I think that means the bright yellow/green shirt I was wearing was doing its job.  😉  That is my sleeve with Mr. Winant behind me.



Sunset 

My happy for today is that Gideon came in my room this morning and wanted to snuggle.  It has been quite a while since he has done that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment