Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Back to Work-short post

The three days this week at work are all professional development.  The day went much better for me than I had anticipated.  It kind of helped me get out of the slump I most recently went into.  One of the classes today was the first of a series that we will have all year.  It is about behavior management.  I am looking forward to these classes.  When other things in my life slow down a little (if?) I plan to do some research on this on my own. 

After work I went walking with another para.  The result of walking is that I felt even more exhausted when I got home.  It was a lovely day to be outside.

My happy things for today:

  • Purple houses (although, it may be an art school?).
  • Useful classes.
  • I expect to be in the seventh grade again!
  • Walking.
  • Z made dinner tonight, some kind of soup, that was really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment