Sunday, August 25, 2019

Rest Day?

For some reason I spent most of the day in a bit of a slump.  It may have been because I knew that I had to go to a wake this afternoon for a cousin that passed away last week.  It was most likely lots of little things though that led up to today.  The weaving that I had hoped would happen today did not.  A good part of my day was spent doing a detailed search for the title to my car.  It was not found.  What was found will begin my happy list for today:
  • Found-my coloring book and colored pencils.
  • Found-my bag full of embroidery floss.
  • Choice I made-silence my phone.
  • Choice I made-to attend a wake and avoid the viewing.
  • Conversations with family and friends today that have helped me feel a little better-I was in a bit of a slump today.  
  • Choice I made-that despite using my bed to sort through papers and things today my bed will be cleaned off when I go to sleep tonight. 
Sunset.
             

☮                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment