Thursday, August 29, 2019

View

Once again my plans for the afternoon were thwarted.  This time by getting things ready for the event this weekend that I didn't expect to have to do.  So still productive, but not weaving.  I've still been weaving, just not as long as I hoped.  If I stay up for about another hour or so I can finish the second band and have just one more to complete for the weekend.  There won't be much time, but I will do what I can.

There is this road that comes into town from the south and from the top of a hill the city can be seen below.  It is quite picturesque... or would be with a nice camera.  I took pictures of it with my phone today while K was driving home.  Turns out there is a house for sale there, at the spot where I fell in love with the view.  So if I win the lottery (lol) I could buy a beautiful house on a hill for half a million dollars.  😂

Happy things for today include going to work ( I guess I have missed it), the drive to work (yes, I did miss that, a little), the view from the hill (pictures below), and calls from friends.

There is a city in the distance... really.

I blew a picture up some.

There are hills too. 

And I played with my Bitmoji.



No comments:

Post a Comment