Saturday, August 17, 2019

Thunder

The rain is loudly beating all the dust away outside my window.  In my periphery are occasional flashes followed by the low rumble of thunder as the storm moves through.  If it is still raining when I turn out the lights, I hope it helps me sleep. 

My happy things for today include more weaving, a walk with Gideon and K, and the sound of rain.

I've done about 1.5 more inches since this picture.

Walking by the capitol. 

Crossing the river. 

Just water running at a park. 



Pennsic, August 10th, pictures from the trip back.

We had to sign a scroll earlier and didn't bring a calligraphy pen.
I thought back to my training when I worked for a limner, walked to the treeline,
found that reed and cut it for use as a dipping pen. 

The Bush. 

Bye Pennsic! 

The dark blue below the skyline is Lake Erie. 

From a pedestrian bridge over the highway. 

 Sunset.

I believe this ends any catch up pictures for Pennsic.

No comments:

Post a Comment