Monday, August 26, 2019

Last Day Off

This morning I spent way too much time trying to find and buy a small five subject notebook.  I know they existed last year and the year before, but no luck finding one this year.  I have settled for a small three subject notebook instead.  It will either work or I will get another when I need it.  Could I have ordered one online?  Probably.  Would it be here before I leave for work in the morning?  No, not at this point.

Tomorrow I go back to work so I should be getting to sleep early.  That didn't happen though, I wove instead.  K is going to help me with the background part of the weaving so I made a point of getting through a design so that she can do the background before I get home from work tomorrow.  Help with the weaving is a happy for today. 

Another happy is trying to fix the window in my car.  The window is still a trash bag, but I enjoyed taking the door apart and learning about it.

Llama socks.

Inside of my car door.


No comments:

Post a Comment