Sunday, August 11, 2019

Home Again

Last night we got back to my friend's house-- which I have decided to call my part time home since I tend to stay there a day or two every so often--around 1 AM.  Today, after showers and such we headed out to the trailer and sorted through all the stuff so it could go back to its respective person.  The weather was much more tolerable than the 100 ish degree day we packed things up to go to Pennsic was. 

After a nice walk I left my part time home for my main home with K and family.  My intention was to unpack my car when I got back.  This did not happen.  I unpacked some essentials and took a break, then I started to fall asleep.  I fought to stay awake but eventually lost.  Tomorrow more things will get done, today, not so much. 

My happy things for today are getting out for a walk and enjoying the lower humidity, talking with my Texas friend and rest.  Self care is important, at least that is what I keep hearing.



No comments:

Post a Comment