Friday, August 9, 2019

Day Fifteen

So they call it creative anachronism.   There is a gentle who has come to our encampment with very electrical hand massagers.  He has gone around the fire and massaged any who want.  It is loud and so not medieval, but I have had a lovely massage and am very thankful that they stopped by.

In other news, much of the camp is broken down and about half the people have left for home.  There are more here still than I expected but we all hope to be out before noon tomorrow.  The shower, common tent and the friend that drove me here's tents are all down.  We have the tent we are sleeping in tonight and the kitchen tent to pack up tomorrow plus finish with the storage trailer and then we will be headed toward home.

Instead of packing this morning I completed the Camino de Pennsic.   The goal was to visit merchants and other places around Pennsic that were participating,  have them stamp a passport and then get a certificate of completion at the end.  It was fun and I am happy to have completed it. 

The massage and feeling of accomplishment are my big happy things for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment