Monday, August 5, 2019

Day 11-Archery

Woke up a little late today but we still made it to the High Merit Breakfast.  Their Highnesses told us how they would like to see the polling orders work.  That meeting was followed by the Exchequer meeting.   Notes were taken and I don't think I volunteered for anything I can't handle or won't have some time for after War.

We invited as many who were able to come and shoot archery with us as a Barony today.  Only a few people came with us but it was fun.  I haven't shot in a while and it was nice to get out there again.  Also, I scored some points for the East.

We had gate duty and then Runnymede Dinner tonight.  Runnymede is the household that all the landed Baronages are part of.  There was dinner and a performance for us and we all got to chat about things going on.

Some happy things for today included:
  • shooting archery.
  • I broke the tie in my chemise today and some friends restrung a new ribbon, while I was still wearing everything-happy and thankful for all the help I got.
  • Getting to spend time with people.
  • I liked all the food at the dinner tonight and didn't end up being hungry.  Sometimes it is tough being a picky eater.
  • K and I were given gifts of tokens to give out!!  💓












Tokens!!



No comments:

Post a Comment