Saturday, August 31, 2019

Harper's Arrival Day

One of the best parts about where I live is, the area where I live.  The beauty in this state is one of the things I appreciate about it most.  Driving to the event today the roads swayed along beside the small rivers and streams.  There were mountains in the distance, old towns with brick mills and so much green.   The event site is on a lake.  I haven't walked down there yet but I hope to find the time tomorrow.  It will be a busy day though.

I was able to get some weaving done, still a ways to go though.  It was mostly a day of packing and unpacking and setting things up.  This evening included conversations with people coming by the cabin to visit.  The cabin my friends and I are in has a front porch.  It makes it very convenient to entertain.

My happy things for today include the views and the friends.  A big thank you to all the people who helped get the pavilions set up.


The internet at the site is sketchy at the site.  Pictures will wait until I have time and can sit by their wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment