Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Dreams and Goals

In exactly one month I will be one year older.  Today is my cousin's birthday and she is one month older than me.  Perhaps because of my age, or maybe my mood, I'm thinking about the things I have yet to do.  Goals, I should be working toward more goals. 

Any how,  my gratitude today goes out to the lovely woman that works at my chiropractor's office.   She has always been helpful with all the appointments, insurance and workman's comp with me over the last few years.  Today though, she went above and beyond and helped me jumpstart the car.  I left the lights on when I got there today.  I stayed in the car for maybe 5-10 minutes because I was early.  The doors wouldn't lock,  but I thought it was the battery to the key, not the car.  Thankfully she was willing to help me out.  😊  I'm not ready to buy a new battery, so I hope it lasts a while longer.

My happy for today is laughing with K tonight after dinner.   I needed a few more of my things to be with me while I house sit so I went home for them and a nice dinner with the family.  We spent a little time dreaming about being able to buy a big house with land.  There are some interesting architectural designs out there. 

Also, there is this cool shirt that was left for me if I want it:




I want it.  😁


No comments:

Post a Comment