Sunday, November 24, 2019

Short post

Yesterday I managed to complete all the things on my to do list and there were 11 things.  Today I got 4 out of the 5 done.  It was a cold rainy day and I spent the day inside not feeling well.  I did do a bunch of research on starting a business which was not on my to do list.  I also took a nap. 

Even though I wasn't feeling well, there are still things to be grateful for.  For starters, I am thankful that I had the time to relax today and hopefully fight whatever might be bringing me down.  I'm also grateful that there were leftovers from last night's dinner to heat up tonight.  An easy dinner that included vegetables and proteins was appreciated, the alternative would probably have been a peanut butter sandwich. 

My happy for today is that I have a good beginning to a weaving task.



No comments:

Post a Comment