Monday, November 11, 2019

Veteran's Day

Much gratitude to the Veteran's and those serving in the United States of America.  Although it was a day off for me, many were working today, thanks for that.  We were able to do some errands as well as things around the house today.  Boring stuff until I got online and saw what I am posting for my happy today.

My happy for today--shamelessly stolen from Ruadh Cruidh MacFrode:



Image may contain: text

Which was followed by this from the same gentle:

Image may contain: night and text

Image may contain: 1 person

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Image may contain: 1 person


Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: shoes and indoor

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: night

Image may contain: sky and night


Too funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment