Sunday, November 10, 2019

Recovery Day-Short

While in Texas, K got a book by Marie Kondo.  I have yet to read the book but K has and she has been busy sorting through and reorganizing and getting rid of things.  My long day yesterday made it difficult for me to be proactive about much of anything.  I got some laundry done and helped K with what she was doing and other small tasks.  Oh, and I took a nap.   First thing this morning I also did a small bit of writing.   My happy for today is helping K to go through this process.  I am very proud of her and thankful to have such an amazing person in my life.





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment