Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Earlier, when looking for someplace nearby to walk, I thought I found a rail trial.  After wandering around in town today I did not find a rail trail.  When I thought I was close I would look at the map on my phone and there was no rail trail that I found   There are rail road tracks in town.  I am may have read the map incorrectly or just not gone far enough to find the trail.

The rail trail wasn't found but I found a nice, small park.  There was a sign that read that walking around the park was 1/3 mile.  I only went around it twice because I was looking for the rail trail.  There was a superette with a butcher that I may end up at again.  It was small, but but quaint and had what I needed.  I am thankful for the little store and happy that I got out for a walk before the rain came.

 Some art along the trail.
These were done by Adam Pearson.







No comments:

Post a Comment