Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sleepy Sunday

My big picture for today ended up mostly on the dark room floor.  Nope, that statement doesn't really work... Today's grand scheme fell by the wayside... The big picture ended up as some little pictures and the rest lost in development...  Okay, things didn't go as planned today.  I didn't start early, went back to bed in fact.  The alarm went off for my short nap and I fell back to sleep.  I think I needed sleep.  Eventually I got some of the things done that were on my list.  I fell into the Facebook hole for too long-there is a bunch of stuff happening around the Kingdom.

Today I am most grateful for having the luxury of taking a nap.  Admittedly, that time could have been used on other productive things.  Realistically, I wasn't productive until after I had that nap.

My happy for today is that I remembered to do some of the more important things on my to do list-like contacting people I needed to contact and laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment