Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Tuesday the 26th of November

It was such a busy day and I was so tired I actually forgot to Blog last night.  😲  It was a busy day.  After work I went to my real home for a visit and to watch Gideon so his parents could go out to dinner with a friend.  The drive there from work was bright.  The house I am staying at is in the opposite direction from work so I don't have the sunrise in my face on the way to work or the sunset in the evening.  Whether I miss this or not is still being debated in my head.

The thing that I am most grateful for and happy about from Tuesday is getting my repaired computer back!  Z worked on it, saving all my stuff and then getting rid of whatever had caused the problem by doing a factory reset.  Had he not been able to pull things from the hard drive I would have lost all my pictures and documents.  I want to say, lesson learned, I will remember to regularly back everything up in the future.  I doubt I will.  But hey!  Here is your reminder, reader.  Back up your computer!  😊

Gideon and I made pumpkin gooey for Thursday.  We played Minecraft after dinner together with my friend in Texas.  We also watched an episode of Darkwing Duck on Disney+.  K has been enjoying reliving some of her childhood with this new streaming service.  I'm looking forward to some of the movies now and then.  I want to say that I don't watch much TV, but it tends to be on as background noise house sitting this time.  That or music from my phone.  Gideon and I had a good time tonight.  He was so helpful and we were both in a fairly good mood. 

At work today I got inspired to do a little bit of writing and scribbled a story/fan fiction.  It isn't complete, but I may continue it and actually finish it and show it to the teacher.  We'll see how brave I am feeling if I get it done. 

Now to start on my day so I have something fun to write about tonight.  😉

No comments:

Post a Comment