Friday, November 8, 2019

Veteran's Day

As far as I know, the car is packed with what I need for the event tomorrow.   It is supposed to be cold so I may throw in my sleeping bag or some blankets in the morning.  I'm also planning to wear my winter boots to keep my toes warm.   There were flurries today.   One student started dancing in the classroom for a minute when they noticed the flakes through the window.

Today is Veteran's Day and there was an assembly at school commemorating Veterans.   The chorus performed a medley and two chorus members sang the Star-spangled Banner.   They did really well, it is a tough song.

Today my happy is getting to talk with my friend in Texas.  I'm thankful that the heat in the house is on.  It made getting out of bed much nicer this morning.

Today's flurries aren't very noticeable with the blue sky and sunshine.





No comments:

Post a Comment