Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday

In doing some research for one of the stories I keep trying to write I stumbled across this website on US History.  There are snippets of American History from before the British arrived to the end of the 20th century.  I only read a small amount but it seems like an okay summation of things.  It wasn't detailed enough for what I wanted though and will have to search more, and maybe take a field trip, for what I want.  Words aren't coming as easily as I would have liked.  The fiction part of my mind needs the exercise I guess.  😃  My word count is a little over 2000.

The clocks went back last night so it got dark before I was ready for a walk.  I walked around the city instead of in the woods.  I am thankful today for hot soup to help me be warm and happy that I got myself away from the computer long enough for a walk today.  The moon is close to a quarter in its phase and shone bright.


 The moon hiding.

The lights atop this building are fairly new.  It appears that some are already going out?  They were flickering too.  It could just be that they are new and do these things and I haven't been very observant until now.  I don't know, but it seemed odd.  They light them differently on different nights.  A few nights ago, the blue alternated with white.  Z said they were orange for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment