Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Back to the Grind

The first day back from a vacation tends to always be the worst, I'm not sure if it matters what the profession is.  Today wasn't too bad though.  It is weird the things one forgets after just being away for a week.  There are always a few names that go missing for me.  With over 70 kids, some that I just never work with, I guess that shouldn't be too much of a surprise.  Names have always been a little bit of a challenge for me.  Getting back into the routine can be rough the first day or two.  I remembered my name badge (I've been forgetting it) but managed to leave my Chromebook and water in the car and had to go back out for them.  I hope for better tomorrow.

Movie watching happened again.  We watched 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' tonight.  So many Marvel movies and so little time.  I enjoy how the movies will reference each other on occasion.  Sometimes obviously, sometimes not so obvious.  Since we are watching them fairly close together I think I am noticing more of the not so obvious ones than I would have with a year or so between movie releases.  Movie watching is my happy for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment