Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Random

Driving home from work So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright played from my song list.  I started thinking about when I was a kid and thought I might like to become an architect.  I chickened out.  Courage wasn't one of my strong points.  If I could go back to school for anything, I wonder if architecture is something I would choose.  If someone plopped down enough money to support me through a college degree, what would I choose?  I have no idea.

Spring weather meant that my friend and I went for a nice walk this afternoon-2.5 ish miles.  My legs are tired, in a good way.  Or I will at least tell myself that it is a good way.  I'm hoping for more walking tomorrow in my time between work and fighter practice. 

For today my happy is getting out for that walk.  I really needed it. 


Turning the sound off on the cat.  😄



No comments:

Post a Comment