Friday, March 29, 2019

Buttons

It is Friday and I want to say that I am going to have a very restful weekend.  My to do list is long, but it starts with sleep.  Then there are the normal things like laundry and the common SCA thing of sewing.  I also have an extended family thing on Sunday and a short scheduled time to play Minecraft with close family. 

K and I went to craft night and I tried to work on my dress.  My first try at pleats were too small so I will try again tomorrow.  My hands are dry and rough and kept catching on the fabric. Tomorrow I will wear gloves to help prevent this and tonight I will treat my hands with something.  Many buttons did get made though for her garb.  We made them with a little kit and gold fabric so they look like gold buttons.  This was more fun then I would have thought (probably because of the company) and is my happy for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment