Friday, March 15, 2019

Ides of March

Yesterday was Pi Day.  I got a McDonald's apple pie for lack of motivation to get (or make) any other.  Today is the Ides of March.  "Et tu, Brute," and all that.  It was a good day.  One particular student was set on making me laugh today and making school fun.  I had a hard time keeping them on track but everything we were working on got finished, so that was good.  After school I took a nap and went to craft night in town.  I did a little bit of embroidery while I was there. 

Shortly after I arrived at craft night a woman gave me some cards she had illuminated.  They are gorgeous.  She made them so that K and I can give them as gifts to other baronages when they are invested.  As usual, I was surprised and not quite sure what to do when she gave them to me.  I did thank her, but because I seem uncomfortable she decided that she will endeavor to have something for me whenever she sees me to help me become more comfortable with this aspect of being a Baroness.  This kindness and generosity is my happy for today.

Llucky Llama Socks




No comments:

Post a Comment