Sunday, March 3, 2019

Not Quite the Last Day of Vacation

Today was a pretty good day.  A mellow morning followed by the i Sebastiani performance.  Gideon and Z went with me to this one.  We ran a few minutes late but they enjoyed the show.  It was slightly different from last night's performance, partially because it was toned down a little for children.  The performers did some play acting after with the kids.  Gideon loved that.  They all got to pretend to be some of the major characters and walk around like they do. 

There is a winter storm event tonight and since I am back home my car and the rest of the family's had to go to the parking garage so the streets can be plowed.  Walking back from the garage wasn't enough of a walk apparently as K left her phone in the car and asked me to walk back and get it.  I did and walked a little bit more as the snow started to gently fall.  It made for a beautiful end to my day and is my happy for today.  One more happy is that I got the call tonight that school is canceled tomorrow, so one more vacation day for me.  ❄ 




❅☮❅

No comments:

Post a Comment