Thursday, March 21, 2019

Moon

Leaving this morning the moon was setting in the west.  It peaked through the trees like a guiding light in the distance.  I headed east, toward the dawn--and took some pictures.

Six more movies and then I can go and see the new Marvel movie that is in theaters.  They have all been very good so far.  The Guardians of the Galaxy movies seem to be the ones set up for the biggest laughs, Dr Strange for more of a story line and the rest for the action and adventure.  At least that is how I am seeing the line of movies.

My friend and I went for a walk this afternoon.  The weather wasn't freezing and it has started to cloud over with a chance of precipitation.  It was good to get outside walking again and the walk is my happy for today.   How I am going to make time for more walks is question.  😏                                                 


Moon setting


Sun rising 



No comments:

Post a Comment