Thursday, March 14, 2019

Llama--lots of pictures

As I drove home from fighting practice tonight I considered some things to write about...  Happy that I finished the online class I was supposed to have done earlier this week; happy about the lovely sunrise this morning; happy that the fighting practice tonight included fencing and my fencing champion; happy that K made it to the bank today to deposit a check for me; happy to have had a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's today; happy that spring is on the way...  But when I got home, after being with my friend much of the week, I found a present on my bed from my daughter, K.  She found me a nice top with Llamas on it.  It's cute and I plan to wear it to work soon.  Not tomorrow.  Fridays I can wear jeans and a nice t-shirt and since this is the closest Friday to St.Patrick's Day, I will wear my St.Patrick's t-shirt.  The new llama shirt is my happy for today.

Sunrise

Fencing












Llamas...

No comments:

Post a Comment