Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday

On Friday I made a long list of things I wanted to do today.  I haven't looked at the list since.  Other things did get done.  There was sewing and a rather long and productive meeting with our Baronial Chiefs of Staff.  Laundry also got done, well, some is hanging to dry and the rest in the dryer, but it is clean.  I didn't get my car cleaned out or my taxes done or my prescription filled or whatever else was on the list.  There might be a gorgeous new gown started for me that K is making, I am helping when I can.  There is a different long list that was made by our chiefs of staff that will ideally mean that we will have retainers for events more often and other things that will get done or we will be reminded of or whatever.  These are good things and are happy things for today.

Also, there may be the tiniest of buds starting to grow on trees-signs of spring are a happy thing.


Today I hit day 100 in Duolingo, this is also a happy thing for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment