Saturday, March 2, 2019

The Greatest

Tonight I went to see i Sebastiani perform.  I went Tuesday to the dress rehearsal of Solo Bottacchio. Last night was the first performance (which I missed) and tonight the second.  Tomorrow will be the last.  Depending on the weather, I hope to make that performance as well.  Each time they perform the show is a little different.  It is one of the best things about watching them and one of the most challenging parts of being in the troupe.  When I performed with them, I could get so caught up in what the other members were doing I could forget that I had something to say as well.  Or I could get so into the character that I would want to go somewhere else with them and it may or may not work.  That is what rehearsal is for, so that the flow of the performance would be there even if the lines change at the last minute.  It was a great performance and is my happy for today.











No comments:

Post a Comment