Saturday, March 16, 2019

Sheets

Rather than going to an event today I stayed home, watched Gideon, played games and did chores.  Gideon and I were able to play Minecraft with his grandfather in Texas.  Everyone else that we would play with was traveling or busy. 

When Z got home from work he put in the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe from 2005.  Gideon and Z recently read the book.  After a short time and many comments from Gideon the movie was turned off.  Gideon didn't like the movie.  It was too different from the book.  I have to agree with Gideon.  Z loves the movie though and plans to finish watching it when Gideon is elsewhere or otherwise engaged.  😜

Some of what I did today was wash my sheets.  I forgot to get them into the dryer though and as I wait for them to become dry I know that my happy for today will be clean sheets, hot out of the dryer.

A Facebook friend shared this website article on grief the other day and I appreciate the analogy so decided to share it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment