Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Short

Because I am again rather tired, here are some happy things for today:

  • My taxes are started.  I didn't get very far, but they are started.
  • I took a short walk with Gideon today to the pharmacy.  He was given $5 from his mom to buy some candy.  She had something specific she wanted for Easter candy.  He was very careful to not spend everything because whatever change there was would be saved for a new gaming system.  I had prescriptions to get and ended up with coupons.  Because of that, the candy was free and they are now $5 closer to the gaming system (which is apparently really expensive).
  • We watched Babylon 5 tonight, finishing season 3.  Cliffhanger!  
  • Z picked up some ice cream for me, cinnamon-swirl.  Yum.
  • Showing my age on this one... being able to talk with my friend in Texas and hopefully give her a little pep talk before a networking mixer and not have to worry about how long we talk because the phone bill will be the same no matter how long we talk.  


No comments:

Post a Comment