Sunday, March 17, 2019

St. Patrick's Day

We participated in a St. Patrick's Day Parade today.   I don't remember the last time it took me so long to walk a half a mile.  🤪  It was so much fun.  Smiling and waving at the spectators and wishing them a happy St. Patrick's Day.  It was the first time that K has ever been in a parade.  I have been in many as a child in Camp Fire Girls and then as part of the Rescue Squad.  This is the second time I have been in one with the SCA, the first I was living in Texas.  K and I kept pointing out all the dogs people had with them.  Now that we have done this once, it may become a yearly thing, we'll see.

After the parade I went with the family to a sewing afternoon with some friends.  I didn't know about this to plan and just got to hang out with everyone.  It was a good day but there will be no early to bed for me tonight.

The parade and visiting with friends are my happy things for today.





















No comments:

Post a Comment