Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Fishy

There are things going on with life that I am choosing to not write about--death and depression type things.  It is important to me to keep something daily to write about that is happy.  At school today many of the students got fish for their eco-columns.  For reference, here is a site about a similar type of eco-column.  Any how, watching the students get their fish and watch their fish, is fun.  They get excited, then realize that the excitement can cause accidents or general stress to the fish and start to contain the energy and remain outwardly calm.  I wasn't able to work on mine today but hope to tomorrow.  Watching some seventh graders observe fish is a happy for today.

Other happy things include turning in my signed contract for next school year, getting bills paid and checking things off my list of things to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment