Thursday, June 13, 2019

Three More School Days

Once again my plan was to go to fighter practice tonight.  Instead, I went out with the family.  Gideon and I looked for some youth armor for him while K & Z took care of some business at their bank.   We were hoping to find some used hockey gear and tried a thrift store but they had very little used sporting equipment.  I did pick up a little wooden table I can bring to events for $5.  I found a small pitcher and a little craft organizer container too.  The family went out to dinner after to celebrate Gideon's completing first grade.  I still have three more days of school before break.  Gideon is done and looking forward to starting a summer homeschool program with K.

There is an event over Labor Day weekend that K and I have been trying to come up with the right people to receive the right awards.  It can be tough.  Now that school is almost over I hope to be able to make it to more things around the Barony.  A big part of what I wanted to do was to get out there to meet people in more relaxed settings, like crafting and martial practices.  Getting up at five in the morning is difficult though if I don't get to sleep until eleven or so.

Today my happy thing is doing my exercises with Gideon.  He didn't do very many, but we aren't trying to push him to do them either, just to participate a little and maybe learn some for now.  They are starting to plan when to have a park day with other homeschool families when fall gets here.  So many things to do I think this summer may just fly by.


Z was in the picture when I pushed the button.
Guess I should practice more with the selphie stick. 


No comments:

Post a Comment