Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Three Miles

Gideon and I were invited out by friends to go for a walk this morning.  It was three times around a pond (three miles) and Gideon did great!  He started to tire a little the last mile, but was able to play at the park's playground after.  He wants to say that it would be like going around the playground at school A BUNCH of times.  Before bed we went out for a short walk to play Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, so he still had energy.

We stayed home most of the rest of the day.  I got laundry done and some organizing in my room and the Make Room.  The Make Room has begun to be more of a storage room instead of a place to do crafts.  I have ideas of how I would like to change it up, but that will have to wait until K gets back from Texas.  The car that they arranged to buy while down there has been in the shop most of the time since she picked it up.  Hopefully it will get her back here and C as well real soon.

My happy for today is this mornings walk.  It was great to get that morning exercise and visit with friends too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment