Monday, June 10, 2019

Jeans

For the last full week of school the administration decided we could have a spirit week.  Today was to wear red, white and blue like it is the Fourth of July.  Tomorrow is to dress like a tourist.  Fanny pack time for me.  I seem to have misplaced my binoculars or I'd wear them as well.  The best part about when we have a spirit week is that the teachers can wear jeans.  

In SCA happenings, K wrote an award letter recommendation today that brought a tear to my eye it was so positive and uplifting.  I'm not sure what I did to have such awesome children that have grown to be such awesome adults, but they are my happy for today.   Currently the plan is that C will be visiting from Texas for a little while at the end of the month.  I am very much looking forward to having both my 'kids' around again, together, for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment