Sunday, June 23, 2019

SCA Day

It all started with the bylaws meeting.  We had to move the location because our original spot no longer opens at 10 AM.  This time I will admit to being a little distracted by the three week old baby that I was able to hold while she slept.

After I walked home from that meeting I went to a thrown weapons practice.  Unfortunately I was the only person who showed up today.  Well, perhaps fortunately, it meant I was able to get some one on one instruction.  😊  I hadn't been to that particular practice before and I hope to make it there again soon.

My last SCA thing for the day was dinner out with the heads heads of staff to talk about retaining schedules for the next few events.  I admit that I was feeling rather tired by the time that last meeting happened.  Thankfully they are good friends and we were still able to be productive and understanding as we were all tired.

Now that I have written this summary of my day I must say that I feel like things got accomplished, probably more than I thought, today.  This learning period of becoming a Baroness is taking its time.  All aspects of my day had happy things.   The happiest of all was holding the baby.

Baby Hand!





No comments:

Post a Comment