Saturday, June 15, 2019

Just a Happy

For today I bring a list of happy things:

  • Yesterday and today I have been doing a skin test to see if I can use a particular shampoo and I my skin is fine.
  • I remembered to figure out what I need to do to fix my gown, now I just need to do it.
  • Today is the halfway point of the 30 day exercise challenge, so far, so good.
  • Per my request the bacon for my lunch at Subway was burned and it was perfect.
  • In Minecraft I 'trained' two wolves last night and this morning I dyed their collars different colors, named them Shuttle and Warped and accidentally bred them and got a puppy, yet to be named.
  • Went for a walk and got my step count in.
  • Sang a song with K making Gideon laugh hilariously.
  • Quite possibly convinced, or at least answered many questions for someone still fairly new to the SCA, to go to Pennsic.
  • The moon is beautiful tonight.








No comments:

Post a Comment